Monday, November 16, 2015

Build Lean Muscle | Exercises to Lose Weight

With this post, I’ll cover a program that has helped me put on a great deal of lean muscle mass, after I lost all of the extra fat. So if you’re someone who desires to look good at the beach once you drop a couple of pounds, or you’re just looking for some exercises to lose weight, then you’ll want to read this article.See, I’ve been around the block a time or two…or three. I’ve been working out, training, and studying strength and conditioning for going on 10 years now. It’s a reasonably safe bet that if it’s in existence, I’ve tried it…and probably more than once. I’ve had to find out everything I know the hard way – trial and error. That’s why I was so blown away when I saw No Nonsense Muscle Building.The first thing that impressed me about No Nonsense Muscle Building was its creator – Vince Delmonte. See, I’ve never had to go through being the skinny guy that couldn’t put on weight (I’m the opposite – I’ve always been able to get strong and big easily, but getting and staying lean is where my work is put in). Delmonte – the guy who came up with the No Nonsense Muscle Building
system – was, though. He actually says that at some point he had the nickname of ‘Skinny Vinny’.Let me share with you something that really impresses me, and impresses me quickly – that’s anecdotal evidence. In my game (I design workouts for a living), I see so many trainers cracking open the science books and quoting research findings. All that is well and good, but I’d rather take the word of a guy that has already done it for himself like Delmonte has. That’s the person I’m going to listen too- someone who is actually willing to put in the time. That’s where No Nonsense Muscle Building came from – Delmonte’s own path to getting big.The cool thing about No Nonsense Muscle Building is that it’s a complete program:First, No Nonsense Muscle Building shows you 14 different mistakes that you’re liking already making…clean these up before even thinking of getting started.Mistakes come from misinformation. No Nonsense Muscle Building will make sure you then know about the 12 biggest myths in bodybuilding- so they don’t lead to future mistakes.( how to maximize recovery) (Hopefully you know that muscle repairs and builds itself when you recover, not when you train, right?)proper nutrition, how muscle is created and what factors No Nonsense Muscle Building has you maximizing to get lean.and actual exercises, sets, overall a good workout routine.All of this is really just the beginning. The main No Nonsense Muscle Building book itself is almost 215+ pages of pure content. No fluff, no crap – just what you need.Plus, Delmonte is an easy to understand guy. Does he get detailed and help you understand all of the “whys” of muscle building? Most definitelly. But No Nonsense Muscle Building does not read like some boring and dense text book – it’s meant for regular guys like me and you.What Do You Get With No Nonsense Muscle Building?Well, I have already covered a little of what is in the main No Nonsense Muscle Building ebook. (Trust me, you could read the main No Nonsense Muscle Building manual and not ever really need to read anything else about muscle building ever…it’s that extensive and that good.)But, Delmonte likes to hook people up, so you also end up getting:No Nonsense Muscle Building “29-Week ‘Beginner-Intermediate’ Step-by-Step Intensive Workout Program” ( Advanced “29-Week ‘Max Power’ Workout Program”“Upside Down Kickstart Program” ( 84-Day Healthy Meal Plans reportVirtual Exercise DemonstratorNo Nonsense Muscle Building supplement reportunlimited ebook updates ( 4-hour No Nonsense Muscle Building DVDHonestly, that’s not even everything…I can’t remember everything you get. But I do know it is way to much to be able to go through in just one day, or even two. The No Nonsense Muscle Building bundle is a huge package.Overall Thoughts on No Nonsense Muscle BuildingThis program is great for people who wan’t to look good in a bathing suit, and its full of great exercises to lose weight. For you women it will tone your muscles and give you the body it take’s to look good on the beach, and for us men, it will help you build lean muscle mass. This program is the real deal, no BS, if you want an effective workout program, this would be a great choice.Thank you for reading!Warm regards, Daniel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment